Amhara approves new cabinet
Addis Ababa, November 3, 2018 (FBC) – The Amhara Regional State Council today approved the appointment of the following new cabinet.
1. Lake Ayalew – Deputy Chief Administrator of Amhara regional state.
2. Nigusu Tilahun – Head of Culture and Tourism Bureau with the rank of Deputy Chief Administrator
3. Melaku Alebel – Head of Industry and Investment Development Bureau with the rank of Deputy Chief Administrator
4. Dr Bosena Tegegn – Head of Agriculture Bureau
5. Shambel Kebede- Head of Technical, Vocational and Enterprises Development Bureau
6. Mrs Bizuayehu Biazen – Head of Revenues Bureau
7. Firde Cheru – Head of Attorney General Office
8. Brig.Gen Asaminew Tsige – Head of Peace Building and Public Security Affairs Bureau
9. Mrs Asnaku Dires – Head of Women’s, Children and Youth Bureau
10. Dr Mulunesh Abebe- Head of Labour and Social Affairs Bureau